Dear Talus Listeners:
Thank you for listening to us figure out how to do physical therapy news. When we started this back in June, we had an idea of what we wanted this to look like, but that has evolved over the past 9 months–we’ve been figuring out the best places and ways to find news, and how exactly you want to get your news. As my dad says every time he passes a construction site, “It’s coming along.”
And it’s thanks to you. It’s thanks to every person who has passed news our way, every person we’ve interviewed, talked with, and badgered for the latest in physical therapy news. (Special shout outs to those who give me feedback, whether it’s swinging by my treatment room or shooting me a Facebook message).
Here’s how we’ve grown:
- First and foremost, our team has grown. As founder, I am incredibly humbled to work with these fantastic students and new grads who take time out of their week to do this PT news project. Check out the team here–they’re pretty awesome.
- Every Monday, 5AM EST, there’s a newscast in your ears. Consistency is something we strive for–how can we make sure that you have what you need to get through your week?
- We’ve got a fantastic newsletter, also delivered every Monday at 5AM EST. If you haven’t subscribed, you can do that here.
- We’ve collaborated with Move Together to bring the stories of the Pro Bono Incubator to you. The Pro Bono Incubator provides grant money to non-profit organizations that work to bring physical therapy to underserved populations, whether it’s a school pro bono clinic or a non-profit that works to get those with neurological conditions outdoors in their community.
- We recently expanded our social media platforms to Instagram…so check us out!
Like us, love us, or just want to help us out? We’d love your help with any or all of these things!
- Refer a friend, a student, a colleague! To listen or to join the team, we’re looking for more listeners and more correspondents to help us keep pace with PT.
- Rate & review on iTunes!
- Are you a student? Want to hear more of something that we’re not picking up on? Fill out this quick survey.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so we can get news to you, faster.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your continued support, listening ears, and readership. The future is bright!
Rachel Jermann, PT, DPT
Founder, Talus Media