In this episode of Talus Media Talks, we’re talking the latest recommendations on clinical education. Our guest is Kathy Mairella, previous American Physical Therapy Association Board of Directors, and liaison to the task force that is recommending standardized clinical education and mandatory residency. We take on the following questions:
- What was the role of the task force?
- Mandatory residency? Really?
- Who were the stakeholders in this?
- What was the thought process behind this report?
- Where can we provide feedback?
Important Links for this episode:
GO HERE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK (online survey)