In this episode, correspondent Ryan Pawloski sits down with Dr. Bill Boissonnault, APTA Executive Vice President of Professional Affairs and current APTA staff contact for the Education Leadership Partnership (ELP). They discuss the current tasks facing the ELP, including:
- Clinical education standardization
- Managing student debt
- Obtaining further education research
- How to implement the recommendations that will come
Beyond education, they discussed
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Unwarranted variability in PT practice
- Finding your niche in your eventual practice.
“It’s important to find your niche…you know you’ve found your niche when work hardly ever feels like work. Keep searching until you do find it.”
Talus Media Talks is a subsidiary of Talus Media: PT Views & PT News. You can find physical therapy news on our sister channel, Talus Media News. Check us out on Twitter & Facebook @TalusMedia.