It’s Monday, November 5, 2018: Download the episode here on iTunes or here on Stitcher (or, where ever you listen!)
- Healthcare Marketplace enrollment began last week on November 1st and runs until December 15th.
- CMS is seeking information and comment about improving outcomes for beneficiaries and reducing regulatory burden.
- The final home health rule is out and APTA has released a brief summary.
- CMS announces agreement for reimbursement of EMG/nerve conduction studies following meeting with APTA staff and members of the Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management.
- And last, but not least, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association concludes PT may be considered an alternative to surgery for patients with nonobstructive meniscal tears.”
Election Day is tomorrow November 6th and Keaton Ray, PT, DPT, co-founder of MovementX joins us to discuss voting. We encourage you to check out the full Facebook Live here.