It’s Monday, November 12, 2018: Download the episode here on iTunes or here on Stitcher (or, where ever you listen!)
Tune in tonight, Monday Nov 12 on Facebook at 8:30PM EST for the #PTVotes2018 Contest results!
- Midterm elections:
- Democrats take the House, Republicans retain control of the Senate: attempts at an ACA repeal die.
- Healthcare was a top issue: Medicaid marked a “big winner.”
- CMS Releases Final Rule:
- Functional Limitation Reporting is gone!
- MIPS to begin in 2019: only about 5-10% of physical therapists will be required to participate. Heidi Jannenga, President & Co-Founder of WebPT, weighs in on opting in.
- Site neutral payments to even out the differential between private practice and hospital based outpatient services.
- You can check out APTA coverage on the final rule here.
Sean Bagbey, PTA, answers some commonly asked questions on the impending Medicare differential.