It’s Monday, January 28, 2019: Download the episode here on iTunes or here on Stitcher (or, where ever you listen!)
- Diversity strikes a chord at CSM:
- Not just racial & ethnic divides, check out PT Proud for their LGBTQ handbook for physical therapists
- Plan S: The push for open access for publicly funded research.
- Check out coalition S here.
- Orthopedic Residencies/Fellowships oppose ABPTRFE policies and procedures
- Check out this HET Podcast with Mark Shepard and this HET Podcast series, Playing Nice in the Sandbox with Cameron MacDonald and Joe Donnelly for a deeper look at the issue.
Featuring TJ Cantwell of the PT Compact: What you need to know as the Compact expands
- Check out the Physical Therapy Compact website here–you can get your privileges and check out which states are part of the compact.
- Looking for the travel PT perspective? Check out our interview with James Spencer, PT, DPT, HoboHealth!