Interested in telehealth, travel PT, military or are you a military spouse? Chances are, you’ll want to listen in on this. We’re talking about the recently enacted Physical Therapy Interstate Licensure Compact. We chat with Angela Shuman, director of state affairs with the APTA.
Listen for insight into:
- How the compact will work
- What the Compact Commission has been up to
- Fees for compact licensing from state to state
- Why Colorado has been suspended
- How to get your state involved
- Where to sign up when the time comes
Find more information here:
For future reference: ptcompact.org
Talus Media Talks is a subsidiary of Talus Media: PT Views & PT News. You can find physical therapy news on our sister channel, Talus Media News. Check us out on Twitter & Facebook @TalusMedia.