Listen here on iTunes, or find it in your favorite podcast app!
Our guest this week is Dr. Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC and President/Co-Founder of WebPT. WebPT recently released its second annual report on the State of Rehab Therapy (found here). Host Cait Cederholm sits down with her to chat about the current challenges that face rehab professions, including patient compliance, marketing, student debt, and the gender pay gap.
(22 minute listen)
Here are the episode highlights:
- [0:48] Why did WebPT commission the State of the Rehab Therapy Industry Report?
- [2:08] What are the major trends you identified this year?
- [5:10] How do the patient retention rates this year compare to last year?
- [9:14] Where do you see opportunities for practices to better market themselves?
- [12:49] What did WebPT find on student debt?
- [17:10] What are your thoughts on the pay gap in women vs. men?
- [21:10] What are your opinions and thoughts on the Women in PT Conference?
Resources from this episode: